Get a boost of color with Brow Tinting in Kansas City
A brow tint adds dimension to your natural brows by darkening the hair and adding definition to the brows.
The brow dye is similar to what you use on your hair, except it’s safe for the area around your eyes!
Time for Treatment:
Blonde/natural, light brown, medium brown, dark brown, deep black, blue black
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No down time; brow tints need to be repeated every 4 weeks for longevity
What it treats:
- Darkens light brows
- Fuller appearance of natural brows
- Smudge proof; alternative to brow powders/pencils
- Defines brow shape
Our Brow Tinting process
What to Expect
First, we will clean the brow area.
After mixing your preferred color, the esthetician will apply the dye to the brows.
Processing times can vary depending on whether your esthetician also performed a brow lamination. Processing can take anywhere from 3-10 minutes.
Next, we will remove the dye from the brows and clean up around the brows.
BEFORE & AFTER
Brow tints last around weeks. The brows will gradually start to look lighter as your hair cycle replaces brow hairs that naturally fall out.
An average hair cycle is about 4 weeks, so that’s when it’s time for another brow tint!
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have gray or really course brows, should I get brow tinting or the henna brows?
Do men get their brows tinted?
My brows are super light, will I still see a difference?
About the facial bar
REIMAGINE THE VALUE OF YOUR
SKIN, TIME, AND MONEY.
- Prioritizing skin health
- Purest, highest grade, chirally corrected ingredients for maximum results
- Result-backed treatment plans
- Less fluff, more good stuff
- 30-minute targeted treatments
- Home regimens designed around your lifestyle
- Small and large size products to fit most budgets
- Medical-grade facials for less
- NO COMMISSION company = no pushy sales tactics
Get your brow tinting in Kansas City at The Facial Bar!
Ready to add dimension and definition to your brows? Schedule your brow tint today!