Intensify your natural lashes with a tint
A lash tint will intensify your natural lashes by darkening them to add definition to the eye.
The lash dye is similar to what you use on your hair, except it’s safe for around the eye area!
Time for Treatment:
Blonde/natural, light brown, medium brow, dark brown, deep black, blue black
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No down time; lasts 4 weeks
What it treats:
- Fair or light colored lashes
- Anyone looking to accentuate their eyes
Our Lash Tinting process
What to Expect
First, we will clean the eye area then apply an under eye barrier.
After mixing your preferred color, the esthetician will lightly apply the dye to the lashes.
Processing times can vary depending on if a lash lift was also performed, and how course the lashes are. Processing can take anywhere from 3-10 minutes.
Next, we will gently remove the dye from the lashes. Once we remove all of the lash dye, we will remove the under eye barrier and clean up around the eye area.
BEFORE & AFTER
Lash tints last around a month. The lashes will gradually start looking lighter with your natural hair cycle.
The average hair cycle is about 4 weeks. That’s when it’s time for another lash tint!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do men get their lashes tinted?
Should I get a lash tint or a lash lift?
Should I wash off my eye makeup before I come to my appointment?
Can I still wear mascara after a lash tint?
About the facial bar
REIMAGINE THE VALUE OF YOUR
SKIN, TIME, AND MONEY.
- Prioritizing skin health
- Purest, highest grade, chirally corrected ingredients for maximum results
- Result-backed treatment plans
- Less fluff, more good stuff
- 30-minute targeted treatments
- Home regimens designed around your lifestyle
- Small and large size products to fit most budgets
- Medical-grade facials for less
- NO COMMISSION company = no pushy sales tactics