Mid-Depth peels for visible changes in the skin!
Our peel treatments offer rejuvenation, assist in increasing cellular turnover, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, textural concerns, scarring and more! The Rhonda Allison professional peel formulations support the skin from a cellular level while providing visible changes in the skin.
Our mid-depth chemical peels in Kansas City target the intra-epidermal layer of the skin. Light sunburn flaking to some small segment peeling may occur, especially around the mouth. Each mid-depth peel offers a significant boost in exfoliation, softening texture, reducing the appearance of blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores. Best of all, there’s little downtime!
Time for Treatment:
30 minutes treatment time + 15 minutes for after care and home care plan
Rhonda Allison uses peeling acids featuring the purest, highest grade, chirally-corrected ingredients for maximum results.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Up to 10 days
What it treats:
- Skin with a loss of elasticity and suppleness
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Uneven complexion and photo-aged skin
- Mature skin
- Pigmentation resulting from PIH (acne-lesions)
- Moderate to severe photo-damage.
- Oily skin
- Impure, acne-prone
- Acne Grade I-III, including dry acne, congested, impacted skin
- PIH, Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Sluggish Skin
- Rosacea Stage 2+
- Sensitive blemish prone
- AHA Sensitive skin
19 Mid-depth peel protocols to pinpoint exactly what your skin needs.
Post Mid-Depth Peel
Day 1 is the day you receive the peel. Most clients leave with little redness. The skin may be slightly tender into the next day.
The skin might start to get some dryness or feel a little tight.
Day 3, 4, & 5
Days 3 through 5 are the ‘worst’ of your peeling recovery; the skin will start to open up, typically starting around the mouth and nose, since that is where the most movement in your face, and peel outward from there. Progressive peels produce anywhere from general dryness with no visible peeling to dry, flaking skin.
The skin will start getting back to normal. There could be some residual dryness, but for the most part your skin will look great!
ENHANCE your mid-depth peel WITH:
- ‘Bar Method post peel facial
- Additional MidDepth Peels for increased results
- Progressive Peel as a lead-in treatment
mid-depth peel results
Your skin will experience noticeable improvement in texture, tone, and clarity. Results will increase with repeated treatments and proper home care.
Our Mid-Depth chemical peel in Kansas City typically works best if spaced 4-6 weeks apart from your next treatment, with a series of 3 peels in total. Many times, we will offer a combination of progressive and mid-depth peels within the same treatment series.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I look like Samantha from Sex and the City?
Will I actually peel?
Does the peel hurt?
About the facial bar
REIMAGINE THE VALUE OF YOUR
SKIN, TIME, AND MONEY.
- Prioritizing skin health
- Purest, highest grade, chirally corrected ingredients for maximum results
- Result-backed treatment plans
- Less fluff, more good stuff
- 30-minute targeted treatments
- Home regimens designed around your lifestyle
- Small and large size products to fit most budgets
- Medical-grade facials for less
- NO COMMISSION company = no pushy sales tactics
Get your Mid-Depth Peel today!
Are you ready to make quick improvements to your skin or jump start results? Schedule a consult for a peel or talk about peels at your next facial appointment.