Reveal a healthier complexion with the help of a light, progressive peel!
Our progressive facial peel in Kansas City offers rejuvenation and assists in increasing cellular turnover, reducing fine lines, wrinkles, textural concerns, scarring and more! The Rhonda Allison professional peel formulations support the skin from a cellular level while providing visible change in the skin.
A progressive (light) peel is our mild course of treatment that removes only the outer layer of the stratum corneum, with very little flaking to no visible peeling.
Each progressive peel reveals a healthier complexion at a non-invasive, superficial level for the best results.
Our Progressive Peel Process
Time for Treatment:
30 minutes treatment time + 15 minutes for after care and home care plan
Rhonda Allison uses peeling acids featuring the purest, highest grade, chirally corrected ingredients for maximum results.
Repair and resurface
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Up to 10 days
What it treats:
- Dull, tired skin
- Fine lines
- Loss of collagen & elastin
- Dull complexion needing oxygenation and brightening
- Mild to moderate photo-damaged skin
- Mild to moderate post acne scarring (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, PIH)
- Oily skin
- Impurities, acne-prone skin
- Acne Grade I-III, including dry acne, congested, impacted skin
- PIH, Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Sluggish skin
- Sensitive, reduction of redness
- Hormonal breakouts
- AHA-sensitive skin
- Skin needing strengthening
- Impaired barrier function
- Sensitive/all skin types
25 progressive peel protocols to pinpoint exactly what your skin needs!
Post Progressive Peel
Day 1 is the day you receive the peel. Most clients leave with minimal redness or irritation.
The skin might start to get some dryness or feel a little tight.
Day 3, 4, & 5
Days 3 through 5 are the ‘worst’ of your peeling recovery; the skin will start to open up, typically starting around the mouth and nose, since that is where the most movement in your face, and peel outward from there. Progressive peels produce anywhere from general dryness with no visible peeling to dry, flaking skin.
The skin will start getting back to normal. There could be some residual dryness, but for the most part your skin will look great!
PROGRESSIVE PEEL RESULTS
Clients will notice improvement in the skins texture, tone, and clarity. Results will increase with repeated treatments and proper home care.
Our Progressive facial peels in Kansas City typically work best if spaced 2-3 weeks apart from each other in a series of 3-6 peels.
PROGRESSIVE PEEL RESULTS
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I look like Samantha from Sex and the City?
Will I actually peel?
Does the peel hurt?
About the facial bar
REIMAGINE THE VALUE OF YOUR
SKIN, TIME, AND MONEY.
- Prioritizing skin health
- Purest, highest grade, chirally corrected ingredients for maximum results
- Result-backed treatment plans
- Less fluff, more good stuff
- 30-minute targeted treatments
- Home regimens designed around your lifestyle
- Small and large size products to fit most budgets
- Medical-grade facials for less
- NO COMMISSION company = no pushy sales tactics